Natural Change Online Course
This course offers an accessible way to gain a basic understanding of the Natural Change approach.
In ten steps, which include reading and audio visual presentations, you will be given an overview of:
- the history and background of Natural Change;
- the philosophies and theories behind it;
- some of the psychological ideas that inform the approach;
- how Natural Change works as a strategy for leadership and social change;
- the content of a typical programme;
- some of the outcomes that have resulted from Natural Change projects.
You will also get a sense of how Natural Change feels.
The course is free. All you need to do to get instant access is:
Register now >>